Sunday 21 April 2013

Bench of the Week!

I thought I would stick my neck out today and join in with 'Bench of the Week'!
*
This has been started by RuneE of Visual Norway, (a stunning photo-blog - wish there was a secret portal for me to visit Norway from Camelopardalis!). 'Bench of the Week' is not a meme as such, but RuneE welcomes anyone to join in by posting a picture of a bench on Fridays.
*
Here in Giraffe World we have many benches, as we all love to sit and read, or talk, or fall asleep in the sun ...
*
The only bench picture I could find for today has me on it too - I'm sure you won't mind! (It was taken a while ago when I was a little slimmer and didn't need to wear my glasses ...) The seat has a lovely view across the River, and is nicely ornate with the giraffe arm-rests. However, personally I prefer a higher back for neck support while reading my Raffsburgh Review!